Profile of teacher Isinsu
General English, all exam preparations and also bussiness, legal, tourism, banking, medical English
- I am an expert in this field with a bachelor’s degree and CELTA and experience teaching English in local language schools or colleges both in Turkey and Italy. I have experience preparing curriculum and collecting content to use in the online classes. I have the experience needed to create daily work schedules and exams and I am very creative, which helps to keep the students engaged.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Especially in my conversation and/or 1-1 lessons, I supply a natural context which is developed from the students' experiences with the language that is personalised and relevant to them and I can say that task-based method is one of the most proper approaches especially in online teaching. I am conscious of the importance of a strong communicative approach.
- my teaching background:
- I have been teaching for almost 5 years. I have experience in all levels and age groups, from the nursery school to the adults (A1: Absolute beginner, A2: Elementary speaker, B1: Lower intermediate, B2: Upper intermediate, C1: Lower proficiency, C2: High proficiency)
- my background outside of teaching:
- I know that I have the skills and experience you are searching for in an English teacher. One of the biggest reasons is that I am a student-centred teacher who can integrate task-based method into my lessons. I can put together class discussions where students can ask questions and voice opinions.
- English, Turkish
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- DIPLOMA OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- Funny & Friendly
- Devoting herself
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!