Profile of teacher Julia Zeeck
I am very experienced in online teaching as well as in-person teaching. I would love to help you succeed!
- I have worked as a teacher for the last 10+ years, but already started tutoring at the age of 12 when my neighborhood kids needed help. I have been teaching and tutoring for various colleges, schools and online (5+ years) in the USA and Germany.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I enjoy teaching grammar, conversation, reading and listening comprehension, writing, culture and also pronunciation. I also love to help you prepare for a test such as TOEFL or a Goethe certificate.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught all levels of English and German. A1: Absolute beginner, A2: Elementary speaker, B1: Lower intermediate, B2: Upper intermediate, C1: Lower proficiency, C2: High proficiency. I started tutoring, then taught in evening schools, at colleges and various institutions and then online.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I am a world traveller, I am a mother of two bilingual sweet boys, I am a grammar nerd :)
- English, German
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- English, French
- DaF (teaching German as a foreign language)
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $7.50
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am a huge grammar nerd, a language fanatic and conversationalist.
- I am a mommy of 2 boys who make me get up early every morning.
- I lived, worked and taught in the USA for 7 years.
Julia is a great teacher who is very friendly, patient and keeps the lessons entertaining
Thanks Julia for another fun lesson <3
every lesson with Julia is super educational and fun <3
I really enjoy lessons with Julia :)
very good lesson, very nice teacher!
I really enjoyed this lesson. I can feel that I have found a really good teacher. :)
Julia is a wonderful and patient teacher - great t work with
Would definitely recommend lessons with Julia