Profile of teacher Lucas Torres
The best way to learn is to have fun throughtout the process and be professional at the same time.
- There are many teaching methods but I find that the best way to really become a fluent speaker is to fall in love with not only the language you are learning but the culture as well.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- You should expect to have fun, exciting and interactive lessons that will engage all senses as well as emotions to stimulate your brain's inevitable curiosity to learn and have this experience be a natural process. We will move at your pace depending on how basic or far advanced you find yourself at the moment.
- my teaching background:
- I have 4 years of experience teaching children, teens and adults in face to face classes as well as online courses.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I am a singer-song-writer, I have written and recorded many jingles for different companies. I have also worked as an actor in different T.V series here in Peru and I model for different brands in both national and international commercials. I own and manage a restaurant.
- English, Spanish
- native languages:
- Spanish, English
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am a professional musician and have many recordings on digital platforms.
- I own a restaurant and love to cook.
- I have a wonderful 9-year-old daughter who is bilingual.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!