Profile of teacher Anastasiia
Will help you set and reach SMART language goals. I'm best at teaching speaking but can help with exams
- In 2011 I graduated from the Pedagogical College of Lviv, Ukraine majoring in "Teacher of English Language and Literature." I have been teaching ever since. I’ve worked with different levels, different ages - 5 to 55 years, different group sizes - 1 to 21 students, in different places including online. Passed the international English IELTS exam with 7 out of 9 points.
- my teaching background:
- I’ve taught people of different ages as young as 5 and as old as 55 years. Of different levels from the very beginners to upper-intermediate And different group sizes - from 1 to 21 students. In different settings - schools, offices, libraries, homes, speaking clubs, online you name it.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I mostly worked self-employed organizing English speaking clubs for adults, after-school clubs and day camps for children. This way I gained marketing and event management skills.
- English, Ukrainian
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- Polish, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language - a course completion certificate
- Teaching English Writing Skills Online
- IELTS preperation
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $4.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- love budget traveling. I hitch hiked mostly solo to about 10 countries and did a 3 moths cycle tour of Ukraine with my partner in 2019.
- I write my travel stories and other things, including poetry in my blog https://nastasime.wordpress.com/. It's mostly in Ukrainian but there are some things in English as well.
- I love traditional Japanese culture and dream to go there one day. So I'm also learning Japanese language.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!