Profile of teacher Anastasiia Onufriv
Will help you set and reach SMART language goals. I'm best at teaching speaking helping with exams
- This is how it looks: the first meeting, after clarifying your language level, we set a very clear objective with a deadline. Then we talk about motivation and how to overcome obstacles on your way. After that, depending on your goal and interests, I select the material, which you process independently as homework. At the next meeting we talk about what was difficult, have learned
- my teaching background:
- I’ve taught people of different ages as young as 5 and as old as 55 years. Of different levels from the very beginners to upper-intermediate And different group sizes - from 1 to 21 students. In different settings - schools, offices, libraries, homes, speaking clubs, online you name it.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I mostly worked self-employed organizing English speaking clubs for adults, after-school clubs and day camps for children. This way I gained marketing and event management skills.
- other languages spoken:
- Polish, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language - a course completion certificate
- IELTS preperation
- Teaching English Writing Skills Online
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $5.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I love budget traveling. I hitch hiked mostly solo to about 10 countries and did a 3 moths cycle tour of Ukraine with my partner in 2019.
- I write my travel stories and other things, including poetry in my blog https://sketchesofalife.co.ua/ It's mostly in Ukrainian but there are some things in English as well.
- I love traditional Japanese culture and dream to go there one day. So I'm also learning Japanese language.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!