Profile of teacher Sara Gosling
I am a specialist English teacher with over 20 years experience. Learning HAS to be fun to be successful!!
- I am Sara and I have taught English in the UK and abroad for 20 years. I tailor my classes to fit the individual needs of my students, but one thing ALL my classes have in common, is that they are dynamic, interactive and fun!! How else can we learn! I love teaching and I think that's because I love learning! I also teach Spanish, so please get in touch if you're ready for your next challenge!
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I design a range of activities to help me understand the best ways that each individual learns. I tailor my classes to best fit the needs of each student. These invariably involve lots of interactive activities and plenty of opportunities for students to practice speaking, develop their vocabulary and confidence. Evaluation and feedback are also essential to monitor and ensure students' progress.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught students from many different countries and of all ages and levels. I worked firstly in the UK and then in South America, where I have been teaching English as an additional language for more than 10 years.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Before becoming a teacher, I worked in Marketing, which is why I also focus on teaching business English as well as English for conversational purposes and exam preparation. I just have a huge passion for life and discovery, which makes teaching my perfect job and hopefully your perfect teacher!
- Spanish, English
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
- PGCE Post Graduate Certificate in Education South Bank University
- BA Hons Politics and International Studies
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am a crazy football fan (Crystal Palace) from the Premier League in the UK
- I make my own Craft (Artisanal) Beer that I sell to make money for a dog shelter.
- I fell 30 metres down the shaft of a cave in Vietnam and nearly died!
Wanderful teacher and person :)))
It was excellent lesson with Sara
I had many teachers but Sara is the best native speaker I have met, she is open, very communicative, she conducts classes interesting so that time passes very quickly. There is never boredom in her classes. Besides, I love to hear when she talks - she says with such energy and charisma - something beautiful!
Sara rocks ! :) Interesting topics, lovely person, smart point of views, she's a teacher so she can really effectively explain some phrasals, vocabulary.
Sara is fantastic :-)
Sara is a very great teacher. She helps me a lot with my grammar problems. Talking to her is very easy. We have lots of fun during our lessons :-)
Sara is a very nice person. I don't afraid to speak to her, even if I know I make mistakes. I'm sure I'll learn a lot with her. I'm looking forward to next lessons.
Sara is a very nice and friendly, open minded woman. I enjoyed talking to her. She makes it easy to get into the language. I am looking forward to taking lessons with her.