Profile of teacher Daniel
Let's build confidence! My specialties are general English, English for children, and Business English.
- I want to focus on helping you build your confidence. We will start with a placement test so I can design your English Action Plan. In each lesson we will have various exercises like role-play, match games, and fun drilling. I really like to get to know my students and what their passion is to make learning English fun.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- Once you have booked a lesson with me I will send you a grammar placement test that we can go over during your class. I will then use your results to create your lesson map. We can also discuss any specific areas you want to focus on so we can customize it and make your final English Action Plan.
- my teaching background:
- I have been teaching English online since September 2017. Seventy percent of my experience has been with children and teenagers. I have helped children and adults gain confidence and increase their overall proficiency. I have also helped adults with CV review and interview preparation.
- my background outside of teaching:
- I was in the US military for six years. In this time I learned the importance of confidence and how to help others gain it and inspire people. I also worked in customer service and sales in high-end clothing which has given me great interpersonal skills.
- native languages:
- TEFL Certificate
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: Free
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I have been living and traveling abroad since 2017.
- I served in the U.S. military for 6 years.
- I like cooperative storytelling.
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!