Profile of teacher Christian
TEFL-TESOL native English speaker. Specialist in corrective pronunciation, business and conversational English
- Hi there. I am a native English teacher, from Sydney, Australia. I have taught English over a 6 year period, mostly in Northeast Asia. My job is to empower my students in critical speaking and listening skills, which is a foundational core of developing their confidence, ability and believability in English communication.
- what should you expect from my classes:
- I keep my lessons fun and interactive. You will have homework at the end of each lesson and I am available on Skype to answer any questions you may have between lessons.
- my teaching background:
- I have taught English over a 6 year period in Japan, Hong Kong and now Vietnam. I have taught students from primary school age to executive C-suite level.
- my background outside of teaching:
- Having lived and worked in Asia for half of my life, I am very familiar with the challenges that students from this region face. I have also worked extensively with students from a European background.
- native languages:
- other languages spoken:
price per lesson
30-minute trial lesson: $6.00
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons|
3 unique facts about me
- I am an expert in the world of beauty and makeup!
- I have a beautiful baby girl who is 1 year old
- I love to bungee jump. My favourite locations are in Macau and New Zealand
This teacher hasn't received any written reviews... yet!