Hi, I’m Klaudia! Thank you for visiting my profile! :) You can bet, enthusiasm is my middle name. I’m a creator of learning experiences and designer of teaching and self-study materials. As a teacher and language coach, I'm on a mission to make learning enjoyable, inspiring and meaningful for you. Go over to my course descriptions to find the best path of learning for yourself. You can also contact me to learn more about General English classes.
My teaching methodology:
- you have a significant amount of control over what you want to learn;
- you co-design the course/lesson content so that you take away what you really need in your own personal and/or professional life;
- we frequently pause to reflect on activities, questions, issues;
- we revise the material regularly and recycle the “old” knowledge;
- you choose what else to learn to complement or go beyond the lesson material.
- topics of interest to you;
- room for taking up challenges and stretching yourself intellectually;
- a sense of safety about sharing ideas and making mistakes (to learn from);
- immediate feedback & suggestions for self-study practice.
My teaching background:
My teaching journey began in 2014 and it’s been my greatest passion ever since. I've successfully run a range of courses (General English, exam preparation, conversation classes) at all levels of proficiency. I specialise in adult learning and language development of adult learners. I'm on the road to becoming a professional language coach. As a result, my teaching practice has become heavily influenced by my coaching experience. I’ve received a lot of positive feedback from my students on my use of coaching techniques in our classes.
My background outside of teaching:
My love of the English language is my main driving force. What also brings me pure joy is interacting with nature and photographing its many faces. I feel most alive and truly myself behind the camera. In my classes, I happily share my shots! This, in turn, you can be sure, generates a lot of discussion, and is a source of new language to take away. Another source of pleasure for me is deepening my knowledge of how the brain works and why we do what we do. A never-ending journey! I’m constantly in search of inspiration - anywhere I look can provide it. I transfer it to my teaching practice where I do plenty of creative work to improve students’ learning experience with my fresh ideas.