I help you to learn the way you prefer: through diving into the language (total immersion), learning the rules (step by step) or deconstructing barriers (texts, movies, etc.)
My teaching methodology:
- A lot of conversation (about topics you like and choose)
- Roleplays and dialogues
- Reading (everyday texts or specific articles - your choice)
- Total immersion (if you want)
- We can specialise in an area you need
- We can review for an exam like Zertifikat Deutsch, Bulat, Bright or any other
My teaching background:
I have been teaching British and international university students for 2 years while living/studying in UK and additionally I have 16 years of experience both in private 1-2-1 and group tutoring. Also, I started as a virtual coach in 2014 and since then I have assisted appr. 500 students, professionals, expats and travellers to reach their desired German language level. Together we have spend around 10000 hours on their individually designed learning path.
My background outside of teaching:
I am a polyglot and globetrotter, hence well aware of the needs and aspirations a language learner has. I have also worked in a corporate environment myself, which enables me to connect and design appropiate materials for a variety of learners with different backgrounds.